What does "IN-STORE NOW" mean?
- Our "IN-STORE NOW" inventory is based off inventory in a warehouse that is dedicated to online sales, so not all items available in this category will be available for immediate pickup in all of our 8 locations that currently sell firearms. If the item is available in your preferred store, we will notify you that the item may be picked up during business hours. If it is not available in your preferred store, we will notify you that the item will need to be transferred and we will let you know when it is available for pickup. All firearms are new in box unless otherwise stated.
What does "Ships from our warehouse for local pickup or have it shipped" mean?
- Items that say "Ships from our warehouse for local pickup or have it shipped" are not necessarily available for same day pickup or shipping. These are items available through our vendors that may be purchased, but will need to ordered and shipped to our location first before processing your order. If you are unsure of the availability, please contact us at (740) 635-1129.
Where are the "IN-STORE NOW" firearms shipped from?
- Our in stock items are located in our warehouse in Bridgeport, OH. Most items listed as in-store now are also available in one of other 7 locations and may be available for same day pickup. Please contact us at (740) 635-1129 to inquire about other location's availability.
When will my order ship?
- In stock items that are requested to ship to another dealer will ship out in 1-2 business days. Not all items are available for shipment to certain states so please review our shipping policies before ordering, as well as our terms and conditions.
- Not all items are eligible for drop-shipment directly from our vendors to the customer. If the item is not eligible, we will need to first have the item shipped to our location, then forwarded to the customer. This may cause a delay in processing.
- We are still in the process of updating all items so please be patient while we continue to improve your experience.
- If you are in doubt about any products or see any errors in listings or price, please don't hesitate to ask!
What if my dealer is not listed in the FFL Locator?
- This list is not a comprehensive dealer list, rather a general list of dealers in the zip code area selected. If you are unable to find a dealer, please make sure the zip code entered is the zip code of the dealer, not your zip code. If you are still unable to find your preferred dealer, please select "I can't find my dealer (Add dealer info on final screen)". This option will allow you to add a note on the checkout screen indicating the dealer you would like the firearm shipped to.
When will my order ship?
- Firearms - After we receive your order confirmation, we will attempt to contact the receiving dealer you indicated on the order to ensure they do accept transfers, as well as obtain a copy of their FFL license. Once they reply with the needed information, we will ship out the firearm that day or the following, depending on the time of day and if the item is an "In-Store Now" item. Orders received after 11:00 am generally ship the next day. If we are unable to get a hold of the dealer, we will contact you with an update and ask if you would like to select another dealer. Long guns are shipped via ground shipping and handguns are shipped via 2nd Day Air.
- All other items ship via ground shipping and are shipped within 1 to 2 business days.
How will I know when my order will arrive?
- You will receive a tracking number after the order has shipped. You can sign up for alerts via UPS to receive notification that the order was delivered.
How do I know if I can buy a firearm?
- Please reference all local, state and federal laws before making a firearm purchase to ensure that you are eligible to purchase a firearm. Purchaser must be 18 to buy a long gun and 21 to buy a handgun. After your purchase, the firearm will be shipped to your preferred dealer, who will complete your background check. Please make sure you are eligible before purchasing a firearm. Returns will be charged the cost of returning the firearm and it will be deducted from your refund.
Do you charge sales tax?
- At this time, we only collect sales tax on items purchased and/or shipped in Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky. There is no tax on firearms and ammunition in West Virginia.
What hours are you open?
- We are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm via phone but will respond to emails outside of those hours. We are closed on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Christmas Day.
Do you offer layaway?
- Yes, we offer layaway with at least 20% down and 90 days to pay. Please call us at 740-635-1129 to place a layaway order.
Do you charge shipping for local pickup?
- We do not charge shipping if your order is being picked up in one of our locations listed below.
Where are your stores located?
- 500 Hall Street, Bridgeport, OH 43912 (Warehouse location where firearms are shipped from) (740) 635-1129
- 15 Acme Street, Marietta, OH 45750 (740) 373-6686
- 1200 S Bridge Street, New Martinsville, WV 26155 (304) 455-6686
- 435 W. Myles Ave, Pennsboro, WV 26415 (non-firearm location) (304) 659-2917
- 185 Upper River Road, Gallipolis, OH 45631 (740) 446-2412
- 6777 Merritts Creek Road, Huntington, WV 25702 (304) 736-2120
- 9127 US 23, Wurtland, KY 41144 (non-firearm location) (606) 833-1408
- 1504 Oakhurst Drive, Charleston, WV 25314 (304) 744-0555
- 34203 State Route 7, Pomeroy, OH 45769 (non-firearm location) (740) 992-1438
- 96 Outdoor Plaza, Ripley, WV 25271 (304) 373-0400
- 156 Queen Ann Drive, Beckley, WV 25801 (304) 252-6688